Search This Blog

Sunday, March 14, 2010

First Post!

Hello all, and welcome to my blog!

I'm quite excited to finally have a blog of my own where I can post my work for others to see (and to give you all the heads-up on my publishing progress). Ideas are welcomed and feedback is encouraged! I am still new to the whole "blogging" concept, so please, bear with me as I click every wrong button possible before finally figuring out how to something the right way (we've all been there at some point or another).
Let me know if you have any suggestions for the blog layout, gadgets, or even story topics! I aim to set up a forum-type thingumywhatsit (if that's even possible on here) for readers to talk with me and with one another.

I hope you all enjoy what I have here (and will have in the future as well), and you can tease me for my low levels of internet savvy-ness, but remember: it's all fun and games 'til the author figures it out (whenever that may be...)

Ciao for now!

~ Jeanette Schramm